BaassFx car audio enclosures are manufactured with extreme precision with highly automated CNC machines. The wood that is sourced is of highest quality and goes through all the quality tests required to make a better product which has a longer shelf life. As a company we would like to highlight the manufacturing process:
1) The wood sheets are cut on CNC machines which makes each product of exact dimensions and fit to the engineering aspect of sound and acoustics.
2) Once all the sides of the enclosure are ready, our skilled professionals begin the box construction in an assembly line to complete the shape of the enclosure. They use tools like nail guns, compressed air (for pressure suction and or blowing) to maximize prodcution and save valuable time.
3) The most important feature of the construction is the adhesive which is used for entire box construction. This glue is super strong and does not affect the box under medium levels of impact to the box.
4) Once the construction is ready the box then moves ahead to the booth where it is coated with a super light but strong adhesive on the exterior.
5) Once this is done each box is then covered with the outer carpet cloth to give unique texture and colour to the sounce enclosures. Here highly skilled labour cut the excess of carpet sheet with precision and make sure to bring smooth finish to the final enclosure.
6) Once the enclosure is ready hardware accessories are fitted to the box and forwarded to packaging section.
7) A layer of protective film is wrapped on the products before they are sent out (dispatch).
For details please see this video: https://youtu.be/_punbYAlIdA
All these processes contribute to the quality of BaassFx products.